Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series
To significantly reduce safety-related risks within an organization, OHSAS 18001 certification is appropriate for all enterprises. The safety and health management system is recognized as the most well-known industrial safety management system. This certification can prove that your employees' health and safety are your priorities.
With the adoption of the Safety and Health Management System as an International Standard (ISO 45001), the existing OHSAS 18001 will become ineffective after the certification transition period (2018.3.12-2021.3.11.Therefore, OHSAS 18001 certified companies must convert their certification to ISO 45001. IGC provides optimal certification services to help with conversion and new certification.
OHSAS 18001:2007 Requirements
OHSAS 18001 is a health and safety management system. It provides a framework for efficient management of health and safety, including all risk management aspects non-compliance. Help your organization achieve the health and safety of the best working conditions and working environment in line with internationally recognized best practices through the necessary policy procedures and controls.
2. Normative References
3.Terms and definitions
4.1 General Requirements
4.2 OH&S Policy
4.4 Implementation and Operat
4.6 Management Review
The importance of ISO 18001
OHSAS 18001 is ideal for more than 90,000 organizations in 127 countries. If your organization needs to show 'best practices' for the safety management of those responsible, it will fit you. IGC grants certification to various organizations in various fields, including government offices, manufacturing, service industries, food companies, and franchises.
This standard helps with the following particulars
1. Organization Satisfaction
Protecting Organizations' health and property to meet ongoing Organization requirements
2. Reduced operating costs
Reduced time loss due to accidents and di
seases. In addition, cash accumulation due to reduced legal costs and compensation
3. Compliance with the law
Understand how legal and regulatory requirements affect you and your Organizations
4. Improving risk management
Manage and take action to identify potential incidents and keep risks as low as possible
5. Proven Business Reliability
Increase reliability through independent audit of accepted specifications
• IGC has been accredited for OHSAS 18001 by IAS, an Accreditation Body in the United States, and provides certification services for management systems
• The auditors of IGC are contributing to the continuous development of customers by accurately assessing the suitability of the management system through the technology and expertise accumulated over
• As a trusted global leader in management system certification, IGC offers OHSAS 18001 certification as well as quality management and other management systems.
• IGC has up-to-date knowledge of a wide range of specific scopes and legal requirements in major markets around the world, and provides the knowledge and services to support your entire global operation.
Related Services from IGC
03Health and Safety