Comment 0Times Lookup 1,556psc Date Created 21-05-28 15:36
IGC is an internationally accredited certification that provides system certification, product certification, auditor training, auditor registration, testing, and inspection under the concept of ONE STOP based on global competitiveness in order to advance into overseas markets and enhance competitiveness.
• ISO 9001 (Quality Management System)
• ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System)
• ISO 13485 (Medical Device Quality Management System)
• ISO/IEC 27001 (Information Security Management System)
• ISO 45001 (Occupational Health and safety Management Systems)
• ISO 37001 (Anti-Bribery Management System)
• ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System)
• FSSC 22000 (Food Safety System Certification)
• FDA FSMA 3rd Party Certification (FDA Food Production Facility)
• ISO 50001 (Energy Management System)
• ISO 22716 (Excellent Cosmetic Manufacturing Management Standard)
• ISO 22301 (Business Continuity Management System)
• ISO 15378 (Guidelines for Pharmaceutical Packaging Materials)
• ISO 21001 (Educational Institution Management System)
• ISO/IEC 20000-1 (Service Management System)
• ISO/IEC 27701 (Personal Information Security Management System)
* If you would like to check more detailed information of Management System and other services, please find the attachment.
IGC Brochure Rev.0 210713.pdf (3.5M)
137 Download | DATE : 2021-11-16 17:17:30
- Previous[Partner Introduction] RUS-TEST PACIFIC 21.06.04
There are no registered comments.