Comment 0Times Lookup 457psc Date Created 23-06-28 17:31
Business-related Management System Standard
Advances in industry and technological advancements have highlighted the importance of how business is managed.
The management systems ISO 22301, 37001, 37301, 44001 provide a framework to prevent accidents and manage risks caused by various causes, such as personal and physical accidents, are applicable regardless of the type and size of the company and are effective in improving stakeholder awareness and trust. In addition, the focus of risk management extends from within the organization to stakeholders, laying the foundation for successful and sustainable management.
ISO 22301:2019 Purpose and Effect of Business Continuity Management System
By prescribing measures to protect, prepare, respond, and recover from disruptive incidents, we help minimize disruption to business operations and have effective response capabilities in the event of an emergency.
- • Prevent disruptions due to potential organizational threats and possible incidents
- • Fastest recovery within Maximum Tolerable Period of Disruption(MTPD)
ISO 37001:2016 Purpose and Effect of Anti-bribery Management System
Helps prevent, detect, and respond to corruption in the organization and to comply with anti-corruption laws and voluntary commitments applicable to their activities.
- • Reduce the risk of violations of laws and regulations due to bribery at the individual and organizational level
- • Increase customer confidence
ISO 37301:2021 Purpose and Effect of Compliance Management System
Helps develop, spread, and disseminate a compliance culture that can prevent or minimize the organization's compliance obligations.
- • Increase business opportunities and sustainability
- • Minimize risk of violations associated with accompanying costs and reputation damage
The purpose and effectiveness of ISO 44001:2017 Collaborative business relationship management system
Provides and supports approaches to improving and developing collaborative business relationships among organizations of all sizes, regardless of the type of business partner.
- • Affecting collaborative organization behavior and organizational culture to provide improved benefits to stakeholders
- • Delivering partnerships through optimized and effective collaboration
If you have any questions, please contact us at the following email address.
- PreviousIntroduction to ISO 50001 Related Requirements Guidelines 23.07.12
- NextFSSC 22000 (Version 6) 23.06.14
There are no registered comments.