Quantitative methods in process improvement – Six Sigma Training Course
ISO 13053(ISO 13053-1:2011, ISO 13053-2:2011) Outline
ISO 13053 is an international standard describing the Six Sigma methodology. This methodology is used to improve an organization's business processes. Many companies are experiencing process variations that often lead to defects and errors, such as waste.
The purpose of Six Sigma is to identify and significantly reduce variances by using a statistical approach to lower error rates and by using a statistical approach to improve quality performance. In addition, the Six Sigma methodology can be used to improve existing processes through DMAIC(Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control), DMADV(Define, Measure, Analyze, Design, Verify) used to develop new services, products or processes. DMADV means that through Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control, finally reaching the Six Sigma standard, the contents of each step are as follows.
1) Define Set objectives for design activities consistent with corporate strategy and consumer requirements
2) Measure Measure current process capability, product levels, and risk levels, and identify Criticals to Qualities (CTQs) .
3) Analyze Develop design alternatives, creating high-level designs, and develop evaluating the design possibilities for choosing the best design
4) Improvement Improve system components so that the desired process can be built
5) Control Control inputs and volatility to ensure that the improved process achieves the intended performance
The importance of ISO 13053 training
If you understand Six Sigma and can run its practice in your profession, it can have great impact in the future.
Your knowledge of reducing costs, improving business processes and increasing profits sets this certification apart from other experts in your field. Individuals certified to ISO 13053 are also prepared to take on leadership roles because they have the ability to be a driver for change in the workplace, as well as information on Sigma's methodology.
We will evaluate against requirements that reflect the key competencies, knowledge and experience that define eligibility. The training program is based on the key standards for audit.
Related Services from IGC
03Health and Safety
08Traffic & Energy
09Continuity & Restoring force
11Social accountability & Bribery management
12Testing & Calibration